Friday 23 December 2011

Episode 5 - Plot Snippets

Here are the final plot snippets for series 3 of Christel Doctor Who. "But what about episode 6?" I hear you scream. Well I am not doing snippets for the final episode because I want it to be shrouded in mystery and intrigue for as long as possible. So here we go. Enjoy these five snippets, because the end of days is nigh.

1). In a wonderful scene, the 10th and 11th Doctors are referred to as "interfering ninnies".

2). This episode features some of the very first dialogue that I wrote for the series, and it was a very long time ago that I wrote it.

3). The Doctor and Romana use a trick that the Ninth Doctor hinted at during the last moments of "Dalek" way back in 2005.

4). The Doctor finally works out what is happening and really comes of age. Its nice to see actually, as he has been in the dark for so long about what is going on.

5). A moment from the very end of series 1 is explained.

No comments: