Monday 30 January 2012

3 down, 6 to go...

Although I still have a number of projects on the go at the moment, one of my main priorities is writing for both Centerpoint and series 4 of Christel Doctor Who. Today I managed to put the finishing touches to the first draft of my 3rd script for series 4. In total I intend to write 9 of the 14 episodes and then put the others out to guest writers.

Currently, I have completed first drafts of episodes 1,2 and (what will probably be) 11.  I am also approximately 3/4 of the way through episode 3 which means that I am making good progress. Centerpoint is also in a healthy stage of development. I have now written first drafts for the first and second episodes and I am currently trying to finish the 3rd episode, which when I have done so, will mean I will have completed half of the first series.

No comments: