Thursday 26 January 2012

Christel Doctor Who of the Week...When are we?!

One of the few unanswered questions from series 3 of Christel Doctor Who was where in their timelines had the 10th and 11th Doctors come from. My original plan was to flesh the story out and reveal that the 10th Doctor was in between "Planet of the Dead" and "The Waters of Mars" and the 11th Doctor was chronologically placed within "The Big Bang" whilst he was navigating through time and Amy was struggling to remember him.

However, as I started writing and editing the episodes I realized that there was very little reason to actually reveal at what points in their timelines they were anyway. To be honest, it is at this point that I came up with the convenient need for the Doctor's to share some of their lifeforce to sustain their latest incarnation. My theory was, if they couldn't remember it, we wouldn't need to know where they came from.

No comments: