Thursday 12 January 2012

Episodes 1 and 2 Drafted...

As you are probably aware I am currently spending a considerable amount of time writing and I am pleased to say that I am making some good progress. Just last night I finished off the first draft of episode 2 of CDW series 4. That means that the opening two stories of the series are now pretty much ready to be edited and re-drafted. Quite randomly I have also begun work on what will be either episode 9 or 10, which I have been able to do as it will be based on a short-story that I read a while back and have been fond of ever since.

Centerpoint is also progressing nicely. Episode 1 now has a completed first draft and I have episode 2 and 3 mapped and "noted" out, I just need to actually put the dialogue in. There will be more news on Centerpoint soon, but at the moment I want to concentrate on writing so that I can begin filming on time.

Don't forget; the new Christel Doctor Who logo launches on January 17th (My birthday) so be sure to keep checking back for more news and information.

No comments: