Sunday 15 January 2012

The first 2012 Christel Special is here...

I can officially confirm that the first of two (or three) Christel Doctor Who special episodes for 2012 will be released during April and be called "Out of Time". This episode will also be very different from any other episode of Christel Doctor Who that you have seen before because it will be an interactive episode in which you, the viewer, has to get directly involved in order to solve a rather wibbly-wobbly problem.

I don't have a set date for release yet but I am aiming for sometime mid-April at the moment. The episode will fit in nicely with Christel Doctor Who canon and as I said before, is something completely different.

I don't think that the episode will be voiced, because of the timeframe that I am working to, but if I can get it produced in time then I may look into it. More news soon...

No comments: