Wednesday 8 February 2012

New Series, New Hardware

With plans for CDW series 4 and Centerpoint beginning to step up a gear I have treated myself to some new hardware, so that both series can be rendered in glorious HD.

This has also allowed me to tentatively begin what is professionally known as "pre-production". In Christel terms it literally means having a play around to see what can be done.

My shiny new laptop (apple of course) will allow me to take the look of the series to the next level ad whilst I am going to keep very tight lipped about how I intend to do this, you will be able to notice a major difference in quality when both CDW 4 and Centerpoint hit your computer screens.

EDIT - Having now had the time to play with the new hardware I am very excited about the start of the two new series. I really can't wait to hear and see what you all think. 

No comments: