Wednesday 14 March 2012

Series 4 1st half Finished (well sort of)

I have tonight put the finishing touches to a very rough first draft of Christel Doctor Who Series 4, episode 7, which means in principle that I have now completed the first half of the series. Episode 7 is the mid series cliffhanger and let me tell you it is one hell of an episode. Even if I do say so myself. At the moment it is far too long and far too confusing but I already have ideas on how to cut it down and simplify it so I will get to work in the next few weeks.

The VERY exciting news however is, that this now means that I am at the moment ahead of my planned schedule. I had planned to have the writing finished before the end of April, and here I am on March 14th with it finished in first draft form. In turn, this means that I could now start shooting small pieces of test footage and begin filming some of the episodes. More news soon...

No comments: