Thursday 29 March 2012

Welcome to Centerpoint!

The other day I posted a very short and hopefully cryptic clue about something that would be appearing on this blog today. Well, here it is! Here is the first look at the Centerpoint team in all their glory.


Not only does this picture round off the first round of viral advertisement for Centerpoint but it also introduces the last of the characters to the team; a certain Mr Harkness. Now I know what you are thinking, "Is this just going to turn into Torchwood now?" Have no fear I can guarantee that it won't. Infact I can reveal that Jack will only be in the three part opening story and then he will be leaving the team.

Incase you couldn't find them I shall posting the images from the first round of viral advertising over the weekend, so be sure to check back for those.

No comments: