Sunday 20 May 2012

Edward Gore and Ryan John sign on for CDW Series 4

I am pleased to announce today that I have officially cast the first two voice actors for series 4 of Christel Doctor Who. Edward Gore will play the 12th Doctor and Ryan John will play his companion Fletcher Reed.

Both Edward and Ryan gave brilliant auditions and when you hear them in character you will understand why I offered them the parts. This of course means that series 4 can continue to move forward and that I can now send out the scripts for the actors to start work on their lines, which is very exciting.

Edward Gore, the 12th Doctor, has his own blog which is linked here, and until I can showcase something showing off his voice as the Doctor it should give you an idea of what to expect. His audition was especially pleasing as he showed that he has a wide variety of accents that are open to use and I think he will really bring something different to the character of the Doctor.

I have made an offer to a voice actor about the part of Mystus but as yet I have not heard back from them, so I am unable to confirm their casting. 

I hope to be able to prepare a short video showing the actors voicing their characters soon so be sure to check back for that.

No comments: