Tuesday 31 July 2012

Christelfilms.blogspot to be rebranded this fall...

Coming this winter I shall complete my revamp of my blog by rebranding it to "Christel Films" instead of "Christel Doctor Who".

The main idea behind this is that I will then be able to bring more of my other ideas, such as my previously mentioned League of Extraordinary Gentlemen film, to your computer screen and establish Christel Films as a fan film animation website that is not solely dedicated to Christel Doctor Who.

This means that there will be a last major design change to the website with Christel Doctor Who, and then each new project, receiving their own pages. There will still be a main news section to the blog so that you won't miss out on any information from your favorite Christel Films projects but the site will be not focussing mainly on Christel Doctor Who.

To mark this occasion I shall be relaunching the blog, logo and all, on October 1st. The Countdown is on!

No comments: