Saturday 8 September 2012

Centerpoint Postponed!

I haven't posted for a while and the reasons for that are three-fold. Firstly, I am not making very good progress with Centerpoint. I haven't had the time to get into really making the series and to be completely honest I haven't felt much enthusiasm for it. Secondly, I have recently lost a large chunk of the work that I had already done on the series anyway meaning that I would pretty much need to start over. The third reason is that I am snowed under at work and honestly don't have the time to start over.

This means that I am postponing, but not cancelling, the series for the mean time. This will give me time to rewrite it and introduce it properly through Christel Doctor Who. It also means that I have free time to now work on series 4 of CDW and I am still making sets and sending out lines to my wonderful cast as I type this. It also means that I may be able to release CDW series 4 slightly earlier next year than I had originally planned, but I'll keep you up to date on that front.

No comments: