Saturday 22 September 2012

Series 4 Production gets underway!

Mark your calendar! September 22nd 2012 is a momentous day because today I started production on Series 4 of Christel Doctor Who.

I have now received lines from both Edward Gore (The Doctor) and John Ryan (Fletcher) for the first and second episodes of the series and so have begun filming a few of the scenes with just the Doctor and Fletcher in.

I have to say that I have listened to a rough cut of the audio for the first episode (from the Doctor and Fletcher) and it is AMAZING! Both Edward and Ryan really nail their respective characters and they have both worked tirelessly to get their lines to me, which I cant thank them enough for.

Updates should be coming more regularly now and I should be able to start putting some promotional material together as well. As of now, the countdown to series 4 is on! :)

No comments: