Tuesday 30 October 2012

I have a good feeling about this...


So here it is...from the very moment that the credits rolled at the end of Return of the Jedi people wondered "what happened next" in the Star Wars saga. We got to find out "What happened previously" with the prequels, and whether you liked them or not, they told the Star Wars story. Now, finally, episode 7 is in Disney's hands and will be released in 2015. 

I really do hope it is episode 7 and that we get to see what happened to Luke, Leia, Han etc after defeating the Emperor. Star Wars was my first love along time before Doctor Who and whilst I am a little worried about the future of the franchise in the hands of Disney I can't help but Nerdgasm at finally getting to see the opening credits roll on the post-vader star wars universe. Admiral Thrawn anyone?

No comments: