Thursday 14 January 2010

Progress Report - January 2010

My apologies as to the lack of updates recently but the new year has brought about a promotion at work and therefore an increased workload. You will be pleased to hear however that things are still on course for the launch of series 1 later this year. Writing is being fine tuned now on the first six episodes and the animation is due to start early February time.

As promised in my post earlier on this month I shall be putting up a small easter egg on Sunday (My Birthday) featuring an early voice sync test I did of the 11th Doctor. Its not really 'Christel-Canon' but it works really well as a trailer I think.

With regards to the release dates of series 1 Im going to hold off announcing anything yet until I know I can commit to it fully. I shall announce the date before the end of this month though, by then I will have had longer to assess remaining time and 'production schedules'.

Coming later this month however is the first cinema length trailer for series one featuring new teaser content for series 1. So keep visiting and spreading the word.

No comments: