Wednesday 6 January 2010

Series 1 Promotional TARDIS Desktop Pictures

I was doing some preparatory work for series 1 last night and thought I would do some promotional desktop pics for if anybody is interested. They are just basic pictures of the TARDIS 'on location' during filming of the first six episodes. To download them simply right click and 'save target as' I hope...if not contact me and I'll send them via email.

Here are the pics enjoy...

Wild West Desert









Tombstone City









Police Station









Christel Doctor Who Logo (Starry Background)










Martian Forest









Cave









With Series one being launched this year and this site gaining more and more followers and hits per day I am planning to setup a rather substantial promotional campaign for series one and over the coming weeks and months I shall look to try and get some of my Doctor Who work featured on other blogs, so if your interested :)


No comments: