Monday 4 January 2010

What to expect in January

With 2010 underway the count down can now begin in earnest to the release of Christel Doctor Who Series 1. At the moment I am tweaking the writing of the first 6 episode and have a rough cut of epiosde 1 ready to work on so things are progressing nicely.

This post is really to keep you (the deicated visitor) informed of what to expect in January and what there is to look forward to, so here goes;


In no particular order...

- Series 1 premiere date announced.
- Series 1 episode release dates announced.
- First 'cinema length' trailer to be released featuring all new content from series 1. (Later in the month)
- 'Easter Egg' voice test trailer released featuring the 11th doctor (17th January, which is my birthday) .
- I shall also be launching my new blog C3 Films to begin showcasing some of the other 'non - Doctor Who' projects that I have worked on or written in the past.

No comments: