Tuesday 30 March 2010

Not Long Now!!

With the release of Christel Doctor Who Series 1 on April 17th I am pleased to report that things are progressing very well. The first three episodes are completely finished as I had planned at this point and just now need the subtitles adding; I hope to continue work on episodes 4,5 and 6 over the Easter break.

Don't forget as well that the competitio£n $deadline i%s Apri^l 1st 2010&** which^%$ is t£his Thursday so for those y&**)(^[COMMUNICATIONS INTERRUPTION/INTERNAL SERVER ERROR PLEASE CONTACT HOST : DATELINE 2010 - Please submit this error message in your report: This is a subwave network broadcast, if anyone can hear this please help. Code red! project A.R.N.I.E. is online, all parties respond]....@.....$>%%£@£%$£@..of you who are yet to enter please do so to be in with a chance of having your episode in series 2.

Plus I am also writing for DanHarma's wonderful Doctor Who Script series "4b", check it out here.

On a final note, please keep checking back as series 1 draws nearer as I can promise that the release of the series will mean only the beginning of the fun.

No comments: