Thursday 1 April 2010

Competition and Episodes 1 to 6 Round Up

The April 1st deadline for the Christel Doctor Who competition has come and gone and in total I received 4 entries, which I am pleased with. I shall make an announcement about the winner shortly...I need a little time to sort through the entries and see how well they will fit.

Plus I have had someone ask me where and when each of the episodes will be set, so I thought it might be nice to list the first six quickly. I am hoping to be able to release names for 5 of the 7 episodes of the second half soon.

ep1. New Beginnings - Present Day Earth.
ep2. Sins of the Father - Future Earth
ep3. Prince of the West - Wild West Earth (so that means the past)
ep4 and ep5. Both VERY distant past and future - Mars(Two Part story)
ep6. A.R.N.I.E. Future Earth.

No comments: