Friday 16 April 2010

Series 1 : 1 Day to Go

So this time tomorrow New Beginnings will be being uploaded for you all to see. Im so very excited and cant wait for some feedback. Today I am releasing five teaser points about the episode (How very Digital Spy of me) just to whet appetites.

1. The woman that is attacked in the pre-credits scene is actually the same character that I used to portray Rose Tyler in the specials last year...I should add that it actually isn't Rose! But I needed a female character quickly and so employed that one again.

2. We see that Timothy has a rather bad habit; we also see him indulging in it during his first appearance. This soon earns him a quick telling off.

3. We find out that the new Doctor has made some modifications to the TARDIS...some quiet significant.

4. Tabitha is a newspaper reporter and in typical journalist stylee is not shy to ask the odd question or challenge an opinion every now and again.

5. There is a location link to the specials from last year to spot. The Doctor takes Tabitha somewhere that is familiar to both himself and Timothy.

Just a few teasers and things to look out for as you watch. My apologies for not posting yesterday but I was very busy exporting and fine tuning the episode.

No comments: