Friday 16 April 2010

Series 1 Story Arc

I posted a while back about the story arc for series 1 and I am writing today with a little update as I am now coming to write more of the episodes. First off, let me inform you that there is a story arc, and that it is hopefully quite difficult to spot until one moment in the last few episodes, which, is planned to be an "Oh yeah" moment and then may even make you watch earlier episodes back to find the bit that you missed...hopefully. *Crosses fingers*

I also intend to start and finish a few other story arcs throughout the course of the series as well. For instance, it was pointed out to me after the final special last year that it wasn't clear how Timothy Jackson came to know the Doctor in the first place. Even though we know that he is stuck in a timeloop we don't yet know he came to meet the Doctor.

I must point out though that I have avoided trying to put too much into episode 1. I really wanted to just establish the characters whilst keeping some semblance of a story. Plus I only really had 15 minutes to play with as well and I didnt want to rush things too much.

That rounds things off really. The next time I post will be to release episode 1 and then it will have started. Fun times lay ahead (I hope) and I am quite excited about people getting to see the series.


No comments: