Sunday 9 May 2010

2010 Christmas Special and Series 2

With series 1 well underway and receiving good reviews I have started turning my attention towards the future of Christel Doctor Who. I can announce that there will be a christmas special this year. I have already written the story and I think it will work really well as a Christmas story, the only thing really to do is decide upon a title for it.

As far as series 2 goes I am now beginning to radically rethink it. My original intention was to wait to see how series 1 went and then does series 2 at some point next year (2011) if it got good enough reviews, however since series 1 has kicked off I know have a number of guest writers confirmed for series 2 and some pretty big storylines, so I am considering doing series 2 later this year. This would mean finishing series 1 early August time and then starting series 2 in the last week of September at the latest with some mid-week epsiode releases to get finished in time for Christmas. at the moment this is only a idea but I do have more stories written and it really depends on you (the fans) and how much more you want to see.

In the meantime I can tell you that I have all but finished 'Flight of the Evangilists' and 'Adam and Eve'. FotE will be released next weekned with Adam and Eve the week after. After that episode 6 (ARNIE) will bring us to the halfway point in the series and there will then be a three week break (Im going on holiday) before episodes 7-13 take place. However there will be a "Mid-season trailer" at some point in the three weeks to whet appetites.
More News Soon.

No comments: