Monday 4 October 2010

A.R.N.I.E. Series 1 Episode Titles

Yesterday I revealed information about ARNIE series 1 and today I am posting to reveal the titles of the five episodes that will make up series 1. As I said yesterday the opening story of series 1 will be a stand alone story and act almost as a pilot episode to establish the series, the other four episodes will then be split into two-part stories.

Story 1
1. The Hunt Begins

Story 2
2. The times of Change
3. An Uncertain Future

Story 3

4. The Caves of Azmael
5. Back From the Future

You may notice that episode 4 has an intriguing title. As I said yesterday, ARNIE is set within Christel Doctor Who Cannon and so expect this to one of many references to its parent series. I hope this whets appetites enough. I am expecting to be able to release a trailer soon. More news as it comes about...

No comments: