Sunday 10 October 2010

How it all Began

After a quick conversation on the cbox last night I was pleased to see that people are still watching the four special episodes from 2009 that began the Christel Doctor Who story. So I have decided to repost them together and in one place so that folks can enjoy them and see once more how the whole thing started. I would like to think that the episodes have come a long way since the specials and now I look back on them I think the stories may have been a bit over the top, but hey, it is Doctor Who. Enjoy!

Grand Designs


Watch Christel Doctor Who Grand Designs in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

The Planet of Souls


Watch The Planet of Souls in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Day of the Daleks


Watch Christel Doctor Who Day of the Daleks in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Endgame


Watch Endgame in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments: