Saturday 9 October 2010

Christel Doctor Who Series 2 Guest Writers

Over the course of the week I have received first drafts of scripts from two of the three guest writers that are writing for series 2 of Christel Doctor Who. Both Blink (Here) and Burkey (Here) have been working very hard and I am very excited about their scripts as they look absolutely amazing...

The official guest writer lineup looks like this...

Blink - 1 episode, Death on the Line
Burkey - 1 episode, TBA (We have a title but it may give too much away at the moment)
DanHarma - 2 episodes, TBA and TBA

Many thanks to both Burkey and Blink for their hard work already and the great scripts they have delivered. I am also very excited about the project that me and DanHarma are working on and hope to be able to announce more soon. I can tell you that it is a two-part story and that it will be quite something. More news when it comes around.

No comments: