Tuesday 16 November 2010

(Don't) Blink and you'll miss it.

I can today confirm that I have begun scripting of episode 1 for series 2 and I am pleased to announce that it will feature the return of, what has been in my opinion, the scariest monsters featured in Doctor Who since it returned to our screens. Thats right the Weeping Angels are coming to Christel Doctor Who! And they are opening the series! The episode is called Hearts of Stone and will open what I hope to be a truly spectacular second series.

This announcement follows an earlier one about the appearance of River Song later in the series and I am aware that at the moment it may appear like I am recycling current and old enemies/companions but fear not, both the Angel and River Song stories are new and original and take the enemies in new and intriguing directions, especially because I believe I have created something that can equal the angels...but any news on that would just be giving the game away. Be sure to check back on Friday for the exclusive release of the new opening titles. Until then, thanks for the continued support.

No comments: