Wednesday 17 November 2010

November 27th it starts all over again!

Next weekend, November 27th, I shall offically begin production of series 2 of Christel Doctor Who. Production Block 1 is scheduled to last until the end of December and take in production of episodes written by guest writers. So far these episodes have been confirmed as episode 3, Death on the Line, written by Blink and episode 7, Picnic at Asgard, written by Burkey.

With referrence to these episodes, I am sorry to report that I have now dropped the two part-story that DanHarma was going to write. I have heard nothing from him and his blog has gone dead. If you are out there Dan please get in touch, I would still love to use the story. Instead I have replaced it with a story that I have had in reserve and now changed to make into a two-parter. I would also state that I am open to new writers with ideas for stories as well. Be sure to check back Friday for the release of the new opening titles. Until then, KBO!

No comments: