Wednesday 1 December 2010

A (Slight) break from tradition

As you know production for series 2 of Christel Doctor Who got underway last weekend and I am pleased to report that things are going well. I have already shot both pre-title sequences for episodes Death on the Line (Blink's episode) and Picnic at Asgard (Burkey's Episode). Whilst production of these episodes continues I have also spent some time fine tuning the overall plot arc and storyline for the finale.

After some deliberation I have decided to go with a three part series finale and break form the tradition of the usual two-parter. With so much to cram into the final stories and a LOT of points to bring together I thought it best to go this way than to rush and miss things out.

This also means that I am now no-longer looking for a guest writer to write a two part story, and indeed I have had offers to fill the spot now left vacant after DanHarma went quite, which I will of course keep you updated on.

In other news I am pleased to see that episode 1 of ARNIE has recieved rave reviews, thanks for all the comments recieved so far, they are much appreciated, I have to have episode 2 ready before the new year and 3 just after.

No comments: