Thursday 24 March 2011

Episode 9 - City of the Damned

I am pleased officially announce the title of Episode 9 of Christel Doctor Who Series 2. It will be called "City of the Damned" and will act as an unofficial sequel to the series 1 episode Sins of the Fathers. The episode will be set shortly after the events of the series 1 story and look at what happens after the Doctor leaves a place behind. It should prove to be quite an eye opener for the Doctor...as well as quite scary too. I have some interesting dilemmas and problems to throw at the Doctor as well as some truly horrifying and gruesome monsters. I'm looking forward to you seeing it.

In other news, I have also put the finishing touches to the final trailer for series 2 and, if my internet connection allows, I will try to upload it at some point, so be sure to look out for that.

No comments: