Tuesday 22 March 2011

Oh How I love my Internet Connection (Not)...

As you probably guessed I am still having major issues with my internet connection and I can only apologise for the lack of posts recently. I am moving to BT for my broadband and should be switched on by March 28th. When I do return I can promise the series finale of ARNIE, the final trailer for series 2 of Christel Doctor Who and some more promotional work in the build up to the release.

IN OTHER NEWS.

Blink has posted on his new blog here that he has started writing for series 3 of Christel Doctor Who! I am pleased to confirm that Blink has been brought on board again for series 3. He has delivered a truly wonderful story for series 2 and he is looking to push the boundaries even further with series 3. I have also been writing a story for Burkeys animated Series (Here) and will have more news on that when I return to. Again...many thank yous for your paitence...it will be rewarded when I return. I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How’s your film? I hope you were able to finish everything in due time. By the way, how did you fix your internet connection? I’m sorry you had to go through such inconvenience because of a failing connection. I’ll definitely check out your film. Thanks for sharing, and I wish you the best in future endeavors.

Janette Britt @ TLink Broadband