Wednesday 20 July 2011

A Big Decision has had to be made...

I have been toying with this idea ever since I posted episode 8 on Monday night. As you may have read in the episode 8 post I unfortunately lost all of episode 9, Music to the Ears after we had a power cut. I had hoped to simply "Re-Export" the file from the movies and be done with it but for some reason my computer tells me the file is corrupt and so I need to start completely again. Which I don't have time to do.

Therefore I have taken the decision to drop the episode from the series and move all of the episodes up one slot. This means that the next episode, which will air on Sunday July 24th, I might add, will be the lying old Witch in the Wardrobe. It will also mean that there will then only be 12 episodes, instead of 13, to series 2.

Because of this I am still planning to produce and show the episode but instead it will form a special episode, pretty much in the same vain as the Christmas special. It will still officially be part of series 2 but will be a one-off and hopefully bridge the gap between series 2 and 3.

All in all then, series 2 will be an episode short, for now at least, but it does mean that you get to see the series finale a lot sooner...and what a finale it is.

No comments: