Monday 22 August 2011

ARNIE Series 2 Begins to take shape

Over the last few days I have been hard at work on ARNIE series 2. I have nearly completed the first episode and will soon set about casting voice actors for the two main roles, so be sure to check back for more info on that very soon.

I am also very pleased to announce that RandomWho has written episodes 2 and 3 of series 2. Episode 2 is called London's Raptor and episode 3 is called The Second Anomaly. These episodes are also very special as they are Primeval crossover stories. I for one have never seen Primeval but I am assured it is rather good and the scripts that Random has delivered are very exciting and action packed, involving dinosaurs and "glass-shard anomalies".

I am hoping to be able to debut an ARNIE trailer on August 30th when Christel Doctor Who turns two years old, but for now thats all folks. Be sure to check back soon...

No comments: