Tuesday 23 August 2011

Birthday Celebrations Shaping up Nicely!

August 30th 2011 marks two-years to the day since Christel Doctor Who started and I am planning a variety of things to post on that day. Just to whet your appetites here is the confirmed plan for the day so far:

- ARNIE Series 2 Trailer
- Christel Doctor Who Series 3 promotional images
- I will show your favourite episode of Christel Doctor Who Series 2 (Don't forget to vote)
- There will be new Centerpoint information.
- I will also reveal all six CDW Series 3 episode names!

...and I can exclusively reveal that there will be a very early sneak peek Christel Doctor Who Series 3 trailer...If you hadnt already guessed I am very excited about series 3 of Christel Doctor Who and I am working like mad at the moment to try and cut together a teaser trailer that will get you guys as excited as I am about it.

Anyways, this rounds off the first round of what is to come on August 30th, don't forget to vote for your favourite episode of Series 2. Keep checking back for updated info on the birthday celebrations.

No comments: