Wednesday 19 October 2011

Series 3 Progress Update...ARNIE trailer Coming...

With filming on Series 3 of Christel Doctor Who having wrapped early last month I am now in the lengthy "post-production" phase and that means adding subtitles and music. I am pleased to say though that as of today (October 19th) I now have episodes 1 and 2 of the third series completely finished, which is a third of the series already done.

In other news. I can also confirm that after a very quiet period concerning ARNIE series 2 that there will be a trailer for the second series at some point during next week and that the series will start very soon after that. Unfortunately I have had to abandon voice acting. I am unable to access my account on the Voice Acting Alliance and even if I could now it would be too short notice for potential actors to submit auditions for parts. I did record a lines for the episode myself (As a cameo you understand:)) and so I have played about with putting voices into the episodes. It will have to wait now until Centerpoint next year.

No comments: