Saturday 22 October 2011

There may be trouble ahead...

I may have a serious problem. I have recently updated my iMac to OSX Lion. Sine doing so The Movies Stunts & Effects refuses to run. I have try reinstalling it and upgraded flip4mac but to no avail, it simply "quits unexpectedly". I have been working on this problem all day and found nothing to solve it. The only hope is that I can convince my windows partition to accept the game, but that seems to be playing up as well (but tbh, when doesn't windows play up?).

This unfortunately means that the promised ARNIE trailer will not be ready for this weekend and that the series is once again on hold. I am truly sorry for this delay. If anyone knows of any fixes for this I would be most appreciative of their help. I have also discovered that the final export I did for the last piece of CDW series 3 was corrupted so I am also missing a part of the last episode, which has really caused me to panic. But don't worry. I have the rest of the episodes safely tucked away in iMovie ready for their subtitles and sound.

More on this as it happens.

No comments: