Monday 19 December 2011

He's Back...(Major Spoilers)

If you have not seen episode 3 of CDW series 3 yet then scroll quickly past this post and watch the episode. If you have seen the episode then you will know that Timothy Jackson is back! That's right. Timothy is back in Christel Doctor Who and don't worry he will have a big part to play in the storyline, I didn't just bring him back for the sake of it. This of course means that I have may of told a little white lie when I originally said that he would not be returning, but I couldn't tell you everything that was going to happen now could I?

Below is his character trailer which I made before the series started knowing that he would come back, and of course, is the one that I couldn't show you. I hope you enjoy it and I shall be posting later with the episode 4 synopsis so be sure to check that out.

No comments: