Sunday 18 December 2011

Thoughts on the Future

So with Series 3 of CDW progressing nicely I have begun thinking in earnest about 2012 and in turn, Centerpoint. I have spent the last few weeks writing small bits of the first episode and tweaking the overall idea of the story. I have decided to have an overall arc that will take either two or three series to play out. The idea is that the viewer will then know that the series is playing towards a conclusion but not be sure how it will get there.

I have also started formulating an early draft shooting schedule for the series and if it is to be ready for a winter 2012 release then I intend to start shooting around April (Easter) of next year and then be finished by the end of August. This has of course been thought out with the intention of then being able to start filming series 4 of Christel Doctor Who during the winter of 2012 and be ready for a January-February release in 2013...if not sooner. There will be lots more news about Centerpoint in the new year but for now I just wanted to update you on my general thoughts and progress. I hope everyone is enjoying series 3 of CDW so far.

No comments: