Monday 2 January 2012

Christel Canon...!

So there you have it. Series 3 of Christel Doctor Who has come and gone and the big questions have been answered. In the coming weeks there will be a lot more discussion and analysis of the series, but I have finally been able to establish my own "canon" for the show. Yes it took 3 series and a huge story at the end but I hope it was worth it.

I actually have to thank DanHarma for giving me the idea in the first place, he asked me a couple of years ago where my Doctor stood within Doctor Who Cannon and from there I formulated the overall "guardians of time" story arc that you saw come to a head in series 3. I wanted to create my own Doctor from the start and when Matt Smith appeared in the "official" TARDIS I knew I would have to sort the cannon issue out sooner rather than later.

I am also officially making a request for somebody to do a review of the series. I would love to know what people think. Plus it will help inform the changes that I am making for series 4. 

No comments: