Monday 2 January 2012

The Canon Explained (well sort of...)

Before I started writing series 3 of Christel Doctor Who I mapped out where I wanted the characters to go and where they had already been within the canon of the series. The main idea was that it would then be easier for me to plot when they should return. Now that series 3 has finished so has my image of where the characters went.

Therefore I thought you might like to see what I have christened the "Official Timeline for Christel Canon". Basically it uses the episodes of each of the series as a reference point and plots the characters journeys through the episodes. The first obvious timeline to follow is Timothy's timeloop. As you know he left the show in series 1, then returned in series 3 only to go on and meet the 10th Doctor in the specials, for everything to start over again. At the moment the timeline includes the Doctor, Timothy, ARNIE and Azmael but I do plan to add more characters and details in time.

I shall possibly add both the 10th(Tennant's) and 11th(Smith's) Doctors next, simply because they did not travel through the Christel universe in the same order as many of the other characters.











No comments: