Wednesday 15 February 2012

Centerpoint to go viral...

As work continues on the newest Christel Doctor Who spinoff Centerpoint I am moving forward with my plans for a viral ad campaign for the series. It will revolve around one of the main characters in the series and should hopefully help to build up interest and specualtaion about the series.

With that in mind, I will be looking for sites that are willing to host the small ads that I will be creating to become part of the campaign. I shall be making video shorts and still image posters so if you are interested please contact me and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

Willing sites will be featured in the Centerpoint credits, linked from this blog, and given access to "first-viewing" of the first episode later on in the year. Just incase you are unsure what I mean by viral ads, look at this amazing example from Volkswagen recently...

No comments: