Thursday 16 February 2012

Centerpoint Concept art surfaces...

So here we go, finally some Centerpoint news that you can sink your teeth into. Having now pretty much written the first three episodes of (My new Doctor Who spinoff sereis) Centerpoint I am beginning to think about the look of the episodes and creating some of the settings that I have written about in the scripts.

The three images below are first credible pieces of concept art/imagery that I have come up with to begin crafting the feel of the series. It should be noted that I did not create these images, in fact I only searched for them on Google image search, but they do convey the overall mood and feel of certain parts of the series so far. Anyways; Enjoy, and let the speculation commence.

The first two images are general concept images that should give you a great idea of the direction that this series is taking, as well as a hint as to the possible storyline.


This third image, although a lot less clear, is an early draft of something that will feature heavily in the series when it hits your screens later this year. Speculate to your hearts contents...
 

No comments: