Friday 17 February 2012

Day of the Daleks and Endgame coming next week...

My first project for this year was to remaster the four 2009 special episodes and then re-release them on Christel Films. I am pleased to inform you that the third and fourth episodes, namely Day of the Daleks and Endgame will be released over the course of next week. This will then mean that I am nicely on schedule to begin re-releasing the three main series of CDW as announced here.

In other news, I have also now finished writing another first draft of a series 4 episode, meaning that I have 4 of the 5 episodes written that I am writing for the first part of series 4. The other 2 episodes will be written by returning guest writer Burkey and hopefully be told as a two-part story. The Series 4 information page has been updated to reflect this information.

No comments: