Saturday 21 April 2012

Second 2012 Special Coming July...

With the dust having now settled after the release of the first 2012 special episode Out of Time I am now turning my attention towards the second episode entitled "Written in the Stars". Now, I say episode, but that is not entirely true because Written in the Stars will be the very first Christel Doctor Who comic strip.

The plan is to release the story over five days in one week during July. I will get the pictures for the comic panels from taking stills of the shots of want in the movies stunts and effects and then tart them up and add the speech using photoshop.

I am still undecided at the moment as to whether the actual story will be a part of Christel canon or a standalone story, but that is something that doesnt need to be decided until much closer to the time.

No comments: