Thursday 19 April 2012

Is a Christel Doctor Who Movie in the works?

Although the post title is usually reserved for more popular Doctor Who sites, and that supposed Doctor Who Movie that has been touted since the series return in 2005, I am considering putting pen to paper on an idea that I have for a Christel Doctor Who movie.

Although this is just an idea fluttering around in my head at the moment I have had a few thoughts about what a movie would entail, how I could tie it into my own canon and, dare I say it, how it might provide an eventual exit strategy for me (that sentence is in now way a declaration of my intention to stop CDW).

Whilst I fully realise the work that a movie would take I am beginning to play around with some new animation software and having planned the next two series at least for Christel Doctor Who, it could provide a real opportunity for me to craft my magnum opus. I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: