Wednesday 11 April 2012

Series 4 "First of a new trilogy of series"

In the same way that the guardians of time story arc linked the first three series of Christel Doctor Who together there will be a new overall arc that links series 4,5 and 6.

I sat down yesterday and finalized my ideas, allowing me to get the whole thing planned out and "greenlit" series 5 and 6. 

The slight difference this time around will be that I do not intend to rely on the overall arc so much, with the aim being that the three series have merits on their own but then link together to form a greater story. I believe that series 1, and especially 2 were held back at times by the overall promise of a "massive series 3 payoff". No word I am afriad yet as to what this overall arc may be but as soon as series 4 starts you should have a clearer idea.

No comments: