Wednesday 10 October 2012

New Minecraft Adventure on its Way!

As part of the ever expanding portfolio of projects that will now be featured on christel films I am today announcing that I am developing a new project/map for the popular sandbox/adventure game minecraft.

The project will be an adventure map and be a new standalone story. I shall create the map/adventure and then play through it to create a "film" that will be showcased on this blog. I shall then provide the map for download so that fans of the project can play through the story for themselves.

As of yet I don't have a set schedule for this project. I am still scripting it and putting together the basics of the storyline but it is something that I am committed to doing and should be able to release at some point next year.

No comments: