Sunday 14 October 2012

The future's bright. The Future (maybe) is Facebook...

I have been doing a lot of thinking about the work that it takes to keep this blog updated and produce the numerous projects that I am working on.

Over the last year traffic has pretty much dried up completely to the site and whilst I am grateful for the committed "regulars" that keep coming back I am thinking about moving away from Blogger completely.

My main reason is that Facebook have greatly improved their "Groups" service and I am now following a number of Doctor Who projects on Facebook that are getting a lot of followers and publicity without the tedious task of keeping a blog up to date.

By creating a Christel Doctor Who group I could publicize my projects in much more of an open environment and probably get projects out a lot quicker. Right now, I'm just thinking out loud but I'll keep you posted.

No comments: